Sonic Satam fan ep.1 p.1 Sonic Satam fan ep.1 p.1

Not very entertaining

but i guess it deserves a protect.
Mabye like, put in a couple jokes or sumthin, and mabye not do Sonic.

minimullen7 responds:

You would like my family guy ones better i think...

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Yeah ive been waiting for this since 5 came out,

3 years...
Oh well it was worth the wait. Yeah i wish sticksuicide was still up, ive started animating (shit movies though) but stick none the less, and powerfusion or whatever it is just doesnt fill the void.
But yeah i can see how this could take 3 years.

Save That Pikachu Save That Pikachu

Um, do explain the filesize

That was not worth the .0005% of my Monthly download limt, pika song screwed it

Broomstick Broomstick

id give u a ten there was a ten button on keyboard

but i cant be bothered selecting ten fromt he scroll down box.
It's all good, not a big fan of harry potter though.
I think theres a problem with your preloader, it skips it and goes straight into the movie. I had to click rewind and wait a sec to make it work good

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

i love your work

Some thing just like this happened to my grandmother, she hitchhiked from Tassie up to Sydney, on the last part of her trip (she was about 14-15 at the time) she got a lift with a truckie, and this guy was weird. the conversation was normal for the first few hours was normal, but then he started to get really frightening/perverted, she started to worry that he was some kind of rapist. Sometime during the night, he parked the truck just off the middle of the highway, at one of those powernap thingos. Told her to get out, walked her a little way into the bush, and had a big long lecture about how stupid it is to hitch hike at her age.

He took her the rest of the way to sydney and she was grateful.

Great work

kArLitOs k#1 (subtitled) kArLitOs k#1 (subtitled)

i voted 0

but that was for the earlier one you submitted that was in whatever language, these subtitles make it heaps better

Under Sea Friends Ep.2 Under Sea Friends Ep.2

Hell YEAH

Short, seemingly pointless. But god!!!!!!!!!! its so good!
Must be the music.

TheMythicBrother responds:

Woot! Thank you for the ten.

fear - a poetic flash fear - a poetic flash

You have Shit all flash talent

It's so.. emo.. I hate to sound like a typical internet douchebag, but why all the angst? And you have no flash talent, and shouldn'y make more in the future.

Dude dont use all tweens, it just sucks.
Animate good.

minimal:looking minimal:looking

That really annoyed me

I hate this bulshit, the other reviewers will say how nice it is, and all that shit. But dear god that sound pissed me off. I hope you die next time you get raped.

specimen specimen

i AGREE with denzor

spent to longon the car scene at the start, you should shorten it caus one, i nearly stopped the movie, and you did a better job on the rest of the movie and the car scene really sucked in contrast. You should just get straight to that.